Petra Christian Academy Summer Reading Challenge
Attention Petra Students!
Have fun reading during the summer and earn a free pass to Urban Airs Ultimate Experience. Here are the rules to qualify.
- Choose two (2) grade-appropriate books from our Petra reading list. You can find it by clicking here.
- Fill out your weekly reading list form that you did for your literature class. Your parents should sign off that you have read. Also, do not forget to write down a summary of what you read.
- Read the Bible. Make sure you keep a reading log of what you read in the Bible and your parents sign off. Here is a link to your reading log worksheet.
- 1st Grade – Book of Mathew
- 2nd Grade – Books of Mathew and Mark
- 3rd Grade – Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John
- 4th Grade – Books of Mathew, Mark, Luke, John, and Acts
- 5th Grade+ Books of Mathew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, and Revelations.
Deadline to Turn in your reading log by August 15th. No late logs will be accepted!
Hand your reading logs to Peter Babichenko or take a picture of them using an app called “Office Lens” on a phone or tablet and email to [email protected]
- For Apple download here
- For Android download here
Urban Air Prize:
All the students that have completed the summer challenge successfully will meet at Urban Air on August 21st. The school will pay for your pass. Don’t forget to bring money for lunch.
Time: 11:00 AM
Location: 3876 E Lanark St, Meridian, ID 83642